Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Despite my dad offering to "move them up in the display a smidge" I'm very happy with them although it's slightly surreal to see them being sold in one of my favourite shops.
Also, on a side note, I'd like to say I was doing something productive during my time off but I've mainly been spending my time falling asleep and making santa out of paper. Oh yeah, I live in the fast lane.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
I've never really taken to the colour yellow but given the appearance of the sun over a snow covered London (well at least my part of London) today, all of these goodies particularly appeal.
- Coat - too thin but lovely detailing on shoulders and back
- Heels - impractical but lined with fluffy stuff
- Trousers - roll up ankles technically not needed because of boots but apparently means I am "on trend"
- Jumper - warm, cozy, sleeves too long (and just how I like them)
- Handbag - big enough to stash two hot water bottles and a pile of sketchbooks in...wouldn't save me in a snow drift but at least I could draw a lovely SOS...
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
I think these beauties come under the category of "items I must attempt to steal from boyfriend/male friend without him noticing"
Pendleton Rob Roy
Hard Graft laptop bag
Barbour utility bag
Billy Kirk carryalls
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Monday, December 07, 2009
I'm almost crafted out, which has helped with my "big decision" to take a couple of months off of work to recuperate after this seemingly long year. I'm feeling a bit antsy about it seeing as I'm one of those people who ends up working even when a holiday is declared (contrary, moi?!) but I think it's much needed and in the end will probably do me a world of good. Fingers crossed anyway...