Thursday, March 22, 2007




I feel a bit empty...my major project is done and after nearly half a year of looking the same drawings day in day out I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. All of my illustrations ended up on a wall with various collected trinkets from charity shops/fairs/markets etc. As much as I enjoyed it I am now savouring the "me" time and am revelling in the fact that I can now get back to things like teaching myself how to knit, some beading and generally lazing around for a few weeks...bliss!


3 comments:

natasha said...

i have seen your work on flickr and hence found your bloggy...i looove your work. this piece reminds me of "the wait" by keinholz(sp?), but it really is lovely.

anytime i finish largish projects, i get depressed, even when it is just a knitted thing...actually, even when i finish a good book, i get bummed a bit, so i read big thick books whenever possible to prolong it a bit.

if you ever want to swap artwork for artwork or for fancy yarn, let me know! i would lurve it!

Feltbug said...

This looks very interesting - any chance of a show soon ? And congratulations on getting a first !

//FINE LITTLE DAY// said...

Beatiful walls!

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger