By LittleDoodles - 3:21 PM

I'm done...how strange it is to type that! I handed in my last project and am now heading towards graduation and the real world...how scary.

I thought I'd post a few pics from my promotional project, all based around one of my favourite themes...little birds. It basically comprised of a fold of birdhouse and cut out birds that you could slot in. It's very cute and hopefully something that potential clients would want to hold on to.

The complete pack

The built house in action

My business card...a little bird cage with hanging bird, reflects my obsession with embellishment and jewellery

Decorative hanging birds and stickers


My cv (printed on old paper) and the business card again


The business card (again), hand drawn stickers and two badges

Making the pack made me realise how obsessed with brown paper and card I am, much like Abigail!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments