Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ooh...ouch!

I've spent the last week or so amassing several papercuts building little self promotional goodies. I thought it would be nice to send out something a bit more personal as well as the obligatory postcards so I've come up with these so far...


A net for something I call "the totem pole of fashion" it's a little bit cheesy but I like it!


The "totem pole" built...it needs a little bit of refining




Shrink plastic birds to string together as mini mobiles that will fit into...




If my poor fingers can manage it I'll post more tomorrow!

11 comments:

Clamjamfrie said...

WOW! Might any of your birds in boxes fly into your Etsy shop? I'd buy one.

eshu said...

wow they all look so amazing... such meticulous design!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please put these on your Etsy shop!

ambika said...

I would like to add a fourth request for the shrinky dink birds. And the fold up Prada luggage is pretty fantastic, too.

Em said...

Just another request for the little birds to go into the Etsy shop.

mariss said...

Your promotional items are amazing! Hopefully it was worth all the papercuts :)

Ez said...

oh my goodness... these birds in boxes are absolutely fantastic! I LOVE them!

xo

sarah said...

oh bird in a box is superr :-)

Alea said...

Bird in a box is so dear. I haven't seen anything so cute in a good while :)

Cher Ami said...

those boxes are amazing! lovelove them

Amy Rice said...

i love it!

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger