Sunday, March 16, 2008

A is for artichoke

Phew! It's been a week of work and deadlines but hopefully it will all be worth it, I'll have a few exciting bits and pieces to show soon!

In the mean time enjoy some pics of vegetables (I have no idea why I got the urge to draw these but I enjoyed it anyway!). I've always found artichokes to be beautiful in a strange way, as demonstrated here, here and here (the final one reminds me of a peacock feather) and after a little bit of digging, I realise I'm not the only one to be influenced by them.



annah said...

wow! i LOVE LOVE LOVE your illustrations! your selection of colour and where to use it is WONDERFUL.

and thanks so much for recommending Tim Walker- I'd seen the Princess and the Pea photograph and was trying to find it- so that's wonderful!

oldflowers4me said...

wow- your work is divine- im making a pot of jasmine tea would you like to share love jo.

Fred The Mole said...

Your illustrations are really simple and beautiful !
Congratulations ...
Fred the Mole

Thankx for your comment on EasyFashion

sandra said...

i agree with annah! artichokes and asparagus... YUM.


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger