Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Colour, print and a little haircut

I like to think I would be brave enough to wear these tops by Smeilinener but I'm not sure...I just love the mixture of colour and patterns (and the little bobbles on the second one remind me of foil wrapped chocolates)


I also spotted this tee on the same site, I had my hair cut yesterday (into an Amelie/Louise Brooks bob) but haven't actually had long hair for years. If I ever got the hankering maybe this tee would have to suffice until it grew.

4 comments:

ambika said...

Love that first top and would definitely wear it.

The hair one wouldn't really work for my curls, though...

Meg said...

Super cute tops. I would love a super chic bob, but I have way too much unruly curly hair for that. I blogged about my beautiful prints, if you wanted to read it. Thanks again.

etoilee8 said...

I like the hair top. Now all they need is a mullet hoodie. I would TOTALLY buy that :)

Jenelle said...

i love the hair tops! hilarious!

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger