Friday, June 13, 2008

Morning Biccie

Thank you for the little pieces of advice and encouragment, I still feel guilty about my last post and am in two minds about keeping it up. It honestly isn't meant maliciously, I just don't want to get the point where I feel I have to start sending out emails (most probably because I wouldn't know what to write!). I'm not one for confrontation so I'm going to carry on doing what I do and accept the whole situation as a form of flattery, the glass is half full, no?

Have a lovely day everyone :)

2 comments:

Joe Leasure said...

Hello. I recently found your work through Flickr and I think beautiful and a true delight to see.

I think you've made the sound decision (if I may add my 2 cents ;)

If they haven't "taken" anything directly, it's impossible to tell. They may very innocently just be along a similar stylistic course.

Either way, your work is wonderful and I hope you continue along your course :)

danica said...

Oh, I just love your sweet birdies, Kate!

Was sorry to read your previous post, but I think you're doing the right thing to accept it as a form of flattery (although it must be a little infuriating). Good on you :)

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger