Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pretty prints

I'm in the process of redecorating (and when I say process, I mean avoiding work by looking at chests of drawers and room decoration on the internet) and came across these prints available at the V&A.

Lucienne Day, Sylvia Chalmers, Robert Nicholson
Why oh why has it taken me so long to discover these?!


indigotangerine said...

I love love love the last one. I can just imagine it lining a jacket, or as wallpaper on one little wall.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate!!!

I'm Sabrina, Artistic Director of Je Veux Te Voir Magazine.The magazine is a non profic charity based online magazine featuring the newest in art, music, and fashion (visit us at We adore your blog and artwork and would lover to feature you in our magazine. We also would love to feature on of your pieces on our website! Please, please, please contact me at!

Thank you! We would love to hear from you as soon as possible :)


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger