Thursday, June 04, 2009

Snigger snigger, tee hee hee

I remember the first time I came across this shop in Brighton and giggling girlishly behind my hand at its name. Now I snigger...a sign of maturing? I think not :)

Names aside, Pussy Home Boutique sell some fantastic bits and bobs and some lovely homeware. I think I may indulge for the great bedroom makeover.
Swedish prints

Tatty Devine cufflinks (am I the only one who keeps these old fashioned price stickers?)

Little kits, perfect pressies


Helen said...

HA! Oh goodness, I'm not mature either. Hilarious name. Wonderful products, but that name has me giggling.

Conversation Pieces said...

Oh I'd totally forgotten about that store... they used to (maybe still do) do a big canvas of 'the big sleep' that I totally used to covet. Thanks for reminding me of them x

rachaelme said...

Your blog makes ME snigger. Please look at this comic site, you would totally like it: (i don't know you but you might)

my blog! i love to illustrate too...

i LOVE your work and always keep tabs on it. I like the birdy baroque..


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger