Keep Calm & Carry On

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The now notorious "Keep Calm & Carry On" artwork has been featured on a variety of products recently, from prints to doormats but I haven't seen jewellery before.

I truly love these, not just because sometimes I really do need to learn to adhere to the motto but because the phrase is discreetly written on the back. A message to keep close to your heart!

Keep Calm and Carry On jewellery by Sophia and Chloe (and do take a peek at the rest of their jewellery, it's all pretty stunning!)

7 comments :

Charlotte. said...

that is beautiful!

Belowen said...

I have been known to mutter this phrase to myself on more than on occasion, so these necklaces are right up my alley! Lovely!

asunlitday said...

I really really love this. The saying is so helpful and the necklace is pretty! I want it...

Furniture movers said...

These are beautifully crafted jewelries. I love the simplicity of their designs.

Jobs said...

Lovely dazzling jewelries, I like it. It’s simple and adorable.

isabella said...

i like your blog :)

bella
xxx
http://alltheprettyvisitors.blogspot.com

Top Bird @ Wee Birdy said...

OK, I can *almost* forgive them for using the 'Keep Calm' phrase because they're so damn good looking! xx