Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gimme gimme gimme

I've decided to start a new category called "gimme gimme gimme" dedicated purely to my greed. Expect lovely things galore...

Irregular choice: Walker boots
Margaret Howell: Choir shirt
Lindsay Pearson: Star coin ring
Albertus Swanepoel: Blixen fedora
Ally Capellino: Vera handbag
Marc by Marc Jacobs: Wool jacket

Posted by Picasa


blue eyed night owl said...

Love the shoes! And the new avatar, I really liked the last one as well, but change is good sometimes too.

isabella whitney said...

great idea. honestly, i'd say "gimmie, gimmie, gimmie" to all of those items.

√člodie said...

I think we have the same tastes, I love the clothes you choose ! And I'm a big fan of your art as well of course ;D
The hat is great but very expensive, maybe easier to do with a cheaper hat and a bit of ribbon isn't it ? (excuse my poor english...)

lai-mai said...

those pink spectators are adorable!

LINDSAY said...

Hi Kate,

Thanks for choosing my Star ring! It looks great with all those yummy items, especially the pink brogues. You have made me smile x
Lindsay Paerson


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger