Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gimme Gimme Gimme....A mixed bag

Having just shut up shop for Christmas my mind is a little bit all over the place.  To reflect my inability to focus on one thing my Gimme Gimme Gimme today is a bit of a mixed bag...


glass table tops said...

I've loved in this ring

hava a good holiday

Briana said...

I've always always always been a fan of your bird drawings. You're artwork is so cute and feminine. My favorite is probably the doodle of the two pigeons sitting in a bra, comfortable in their two bedroom apartment. I giggled at (out loud!). I'm so happy you have a blog! I'll be checking back often to admire your cute imagination. If you have a chance, look through my blog, I make art too :)


Anonymous said...

Ohhh! where are those shoes from?!

Color Collective said...

cute blog!! i love your roundups!

thea said...

Another amazing ring!!!!! love it!



Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger