Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What a Pear

Does anyone else think that the pear is one of the most underrated fruits?  Damn apples get all of the glory!


Em said...

I'm not a great pear fan but I could be for that notebook. So cute !

The Rambling Lass

Anonymous said...

Kate, I haven't been by in awhile, so I missed this post. I am totally with you on the vote for pears. Maybe my love started with pear drops (which I doted on when I lived in England for a few years as a child). I even framed a pencil drawing I once did of a pear (practicing light and reflected light and shadow), and I have a lovely little knitted pear sitting on a shelf in the kitchen. The shape, the subtle scent, the taste...definitely under appreciated. Kate in Oregon

WOW Gold said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger