Thursday, February 09, 2012

What's really in my bag


I'm marveling at the amount of junk I actually carry around with me every day.  This is most of it...

The contents include a lone sock, various lipsticks, loose change, a coffee loyalty card, chewing gum, random beads and crystals, an ink cartridge, the metal cover for the rubber of a mechanical pencil, the earbud from some broken headphones, a multi vitamin, tic tacs, a necklace, a broken brooch (the pin has disappeared but will no doubt injure me when I come across it in the near future), a plastic spoon, lots of receipts, a label from a jumper, trusty notepad and favourite pen, a stripey pencil from New York, a head band, loose thread and button and my purse (which contains more loose change and even more receipts)

You can see the doodle in all of its cluttered glory here

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Handbag crap is so much more beautiful when it is illustrated!

Safiya said...

I love this! I mostly love that you showed all the rubbish that you cart around with you, I've seen so many of these 'bag' posts and they all seem unrealistically neat and tidy!

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger