Monday, May 20, 2013

Biscuit Break



I've had to keep quiet about this project for a while...but if you wander down the biscuit aisle in Marks and Spencer you might come across a few biscuit themed Little Doodles!  

I was so flattered to have been asked to work on this biscuit tin and am really really overjoyed with how it came out.






Any project that involves being sent biscuits to draw in different ways definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

       
 


And while we're on the topic of biscuits...


8 comments:

Micaela // Drifter and the Gypsy said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute and pretty! Congrats!

M.M.E. said...

Congratulations! They turned out stunningly gorgeous. You have to be so happy. Plus you can't complain about getting sent biscuits. Hehe.

Mat said...

that's so good, well done. they turned out so well, i'm going to look for them when im in next

Gabriel Savaris Ignácio said...

omg, so cute!!!!!
I'm in love! hahaha

Angee said...

Saw this tin in M & S, Cork, Ireland today and happened upon your blog coincidently today. Love the tin. So pretty, well done.

Sophie-Charlotte Chapman said...

OOOOH i m so pleased for you ! last year i featured you on my blog :http://mapetitevalisette.blogspot.fr/2012/05/queenss-jubilee.html

and this week end while i was visiting my english family in law in kent i went as usual to M&S and saw the tin of biscuits and immediatly thought of you, i bought it and now that i m back hone i searched on my blog the link to yours and YEEEES it s your design !

i dont know you but CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Jacqueline said...

Wow, such lovely illustrations! Congrats! :D

Holly Maguire said...

Simply stunning! I picked up a tin myself! I was just wondering if you don't mind me asking how M & S came across your work? I would love an opportunity to send them a few designs
but not really sure where to start! Thanks :)

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger