Survival Guide

By LittleDoodles - 4:00 PM


I don't want to turn the blog into a diary about being ill, frankly it would bore you as much as it would me!  But I thought it would be nice to drop in some positive discoveries about living with a chronic illness...they might be few and far between but you never know, they might be useful.

So first up, a few personal lifesavers for when I'm feeling poorly and need a little boost.


My trusty red lipstick, I swear by Mac Ruby Woo or Nars Dragon Girl.  If anything, the bright red distracts from the huge bags under my eyes.

Bourjois are fab for inexpensive but great quality blushers

Eve Lom Radiance Lift foundation is one of my favourites, not too heavy but enough coverage to make me look less like a zombie than usual.  The brush (or the Space NK equivalent) is also brilliant if you fancy a splurge.

Aromatherapy Associates oils are wonderful for a relaxing bath to ease aching muscles.  My favourites are Deep Relax (also great to dab on before sleep) and De-Stress.  The good thing about these is that a little goes a long way so they last for ages.

Thisworks sleep spray has been a recent revelation, it helps me to nod off and stay asleep soundly.  No idea how it works but it's a marvel!

Finally a nice fragrance to lift the mood, anything by Diptyque is great (also I'm a big Le Labo fan) but a particular favourite is Philosykos.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments