Monday, July 17, 2006


I'm addicted to Flickr, I love the way you can share your photos and experiences with anyone around the world. Much like blogging, it gives an insight into others lives...I love the way I can search for something as random as eggs and come up with a photo as beautiful as this one by zanypurr.

I know it's only a bowl of eggs but a lot of the photos I love on Flickr have a sense of emotion to them. Sometimes I can't place it but I think it's the sense of sharing something personal that gets me. So here are a few more faves...

Lovely colours by photo bird

A lovely sense of nostalgia from bigbrownhouse

Beautiful illustrations by Nebo Peklo


Sara said...

Ohh. I love all of these! Delightful!

bigbrownhouse said...

That photo of my lovely relatives is one of my most "favorited" on Flickr. The power of that image continues to amaze.


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger