Sunday, November 02, 2008

Letters to you

I love writing letters...I love receiving letters even more (especially when they're non-bill related). There's something lovely about getting a handwritten note in the post and writing with an old fashioned fountain pen is just about one of my favourite things to do. My handwriting used to be atrocious and since I abandoned all hope of ever writing both joined up and legible words it's become a lot neater. What with all of the recession doom and gloom it seems like letter writing might bring some cheer to the impending morning post !


Lol said...

Getting a letter in the post gives me such a lovely feeling :D not enough people up for letter-writing though! I love your birds, they're incredible! x

Rose said...

I WANT the Paul Smith one that looks like an air mail letter. I have a purse that is similar but not as fabulous.

I actually have a picture cut out of this at home but now I have it booked marked too! now all I need is the funds to buy it!

Sara Bradshaw said...

OMG - The envelope necklace is exactly like the first bit of jewellery I bought myself when I was about 12 - I thought it was the most sophisticated thing ever!
Thanks for visiting me :)

Martha Joy said...

I need those wallets!


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger