Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bird meet Bird

How could I not love Alex Monroe jewellery? It appeals to me on every level..tiny and delicate, little sparkly bits and of course those little birds. Admittedly, I don't like every product I see with a bird plastered over it but his jewellery really is beautiful and I can fully understand why he won the Jewellery Designer of the Year prize at the UK Jewellery Awards last year.

Alex Monroe jewellery

I'm loving his new collection (lucky charms a plenty!) as well as lots of other beautiful designer jewellery found at Accessories Online

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to the Alex monroe event tomorrow at EC One (lEdbury Road)!

Kate said...

Ooh I was reading about that this morning! I love his jewellery, I really should go and take a peek!

buy accessories online said...

i prefer buying accessories online much cheaper

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger