Friday, May 08, 2009

A new 'do?

Personally I'm going for a Mia Farrow crop on Monday.
eek is all I can say about that!


Ida said...

nice! You should post a picture!

Trish said...

Once you do it once, you won't be afraid to do anything with your hair every again. At least that's how it worked for me when I went Mia Farrow short about a year and a half ago ;)
ps. adorable birdie as usual ;)

steph said...

I took the pixie plunge a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad I did! I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how flattering it is :)

Caroline said...

Love this - it's like if Paula Deen was a bird : )

Kate said...

Ooh, to all who have had it done, you're very brave! The big cut is tomorrow. Im scared yet looking forward to it too. It's almost like starting afresh, it feels nice!


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger