Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My own Habitat

I'm on a bit of a decorating kick at the moment (more on that soon) so I've been buying little bits and pieces here and there as I spot them.
Habitat have been particularly good in terms of knick knacks (or tchotchkes as we refer to them in my family), on my last visit I picked up...

A beautiful laser cut tealight holder, it almost makes up for the fact that I can't have a holiday to see these landmarks

A tiny white horse photo holder (holding some new postcards soon to be in the new shop)

And this little chap, aptly named "Tweet"

5 comments:

Jasmine Laini Meaden said...

That tealight holder is amazing! Im decorating my bedroom at the moment and may have to go and fetch myself one of those. x

Corinna said...

the tealight holder is so pretty <3

Clare said...

Definitely visiting Habitat on my trip back to England! Looking forward to seeing more information about your redecorating...

littlemiso said...

haha that horse is genius! wish i was in london to get one..

britin08 said...

a crown made out of nyc? how gorgeous!

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger