Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello again's another day gone in the great "stuck in Berlin" saga. I was meant to be flying home tomorrow but have had to book train tickets as a back up. And the earliest we could get? FRIDAY! For three of us it came to well over 1000 pounds. Sigh

Anyway, I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation (even though my m.e. is flaring up badly) as Berlin is such a wonderful city. I feel extremely comfortable here despite the circumstances and am enjoying being able to pop over the road for a (very good) coffee in a fantastic cafe which seems to be a hub for creative arty people. I'm going to try and load pics tomorrow and fill you in on what I've been up to.

For now, auf weidersehn! I'm really hoping I spelt that correctly)


pumkyn said...

that's good you're trying to keep positive.

good luck and enjoy the coffee meanwhile~

Rose said...

I hope your M.E. doesn't come on anymore and you can enjoy the extra time in Berlin at your best.

Danni and Maria said...

I've only just come across your blog but wanted to say what a beautiful thing it is!! Your drawings//photos are gorgeous.

Hope the travel situation goes as smooth as possible!


Christina Demetriou said...

One of my favourite little cafe places in Berlin is called Wohnzimmer, it's in the Prenzlauer Berg area, you might like it! By the way its spelt 'aufwiedersehen'... :)


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger