Thursday, January 20, 2011

Marc saves the Birds!


I have a soft spot for Marc by Marc Jacobs because they were one of the first big brands to commission me after I graduated.  But it's not that element that led to this blog post.  Oh no, it was just the birds (surprise surprise).  

The 2011 Resort accessories feature our little feathered friends in abundance from umbrellas (how lovely is the handle?!) to tiny little love bird rings.  I'm pretty sure I'll be treating myself to some bits and pieces soon.  I might even do a little rain dance just so I have a reason to buy the brollie.





5 comments:

Filipa said...

:) Birds we're our inspiration too! :) Hence Feathers of Inspiration :P

ólöf said...

I love the top photo, with the umbrella and rain and bird. It's very good.

Kat said...

Marc Jacobs is my favorite designer.. I'm so jealous you got to work with the brand! it fits though, because your drawing style is simply so adorable and would be a great addition to any of his/their pieces... <3

thea said...

LOVE the handle!! come to think of it 'usual' handles are so blah in comparison...

thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)

katie said...

what a darling umbrella!

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger