Hello again

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Firstly, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post.  It meant a lot to me reading them all, a little blog medicine perhaps.

Well some of my results are in...a brief outline is that I have permanent nerve damage throughout my digestive system.  Who knows how that happened but hey ho, what's done is done.  Now I'm going through another set of tests to find out what caused it.

So in the meantime, I'm still working (albeit a little slower) and taking time out for me.  I think I might try my hand at baking (not that I can actually eat any of what I would be making right now) but it seems pretty therapeutic!


8 comments :

Thilie said...

I hope you'll get some rest and feel better soon!
I love to see your pretty birds :)
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your birdies coupled with delicious cake confectionery again!!! Big hugs, Vxx

Katie said...

So glad to see you back! Hope you are feeling better soon :)

SparkleyC said...

Big hugs lovely lady. Mwah!

C
xxx

PS come and bake with us - spending time with Els is v good therapy!

BeadBag said...

Get baking with Els - that'll do the trick! xxxxxxxxx

Dear Demoiselle said...

Oh. I hope it isn't as dramatic as it sounds... Is there anything that can be done to make it better? Hope there is - so you can enjoy cake again!

Mishy Lane said...

Sorry to hear that, Hope you feel better soon! I can sympathise with tummy troubles - and how difficult they are to pin-point :( All the best and hopefully we will see more of your amazing drawings here again soon.

xox Mishy

Lizzie Owen said...

It sounds like you have your priorities in order and you are looking after yourself. I hope you're not in too much pain. Maybe take some Acidiphillus in capusule form to help support any medicine you might be on, (it helps me and is completely safe). Love your blog and especially love the illustrations you did for Perri. Mend soon x