Hello there

Wednesday, August 08, 2012


Firstly I should apologise for the sporadic posting recently for those of you who have stuck with this very neglected blog.  

I'll explain that with the picture above, which probably deserves a translation.  I haven't been well for most of the year, things have been a bit tricky whilst I've been trying to uncover what's going on inside.  This culminated in a spot of keyhole surgery last week (which, by the way, sounds way too twee for something so painful) and I'm now awaiting the results.

Sooo, please bear with me.  Posts might be a bit sparse for a while but I'm still here!

Hopefully see you soon!




16 comments :

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Oh no! I hope they'll figure out what's wrong with you soon. And I hope you'll feel a lot better too. Good luck with everything!

Sunny said...

Sorry to hear that.:(
Hope you feel better soon! wish you the best!
p.s. love love love your illustrations!<3

Chuck said...

I hope it is good news for you. Will have my fingers crossed.

Sonja said...

I hope you get better soon! I love your illustrations and your original outlook on life!

Mat said...

hope things pick up for you

Dear Demoiselle said...

Hope you'll get perfectly healthy soon! And please don't worry about your blog - we'll stick around. You should just concentrate on getting well =) Happy recovery!

Kate said...

Get well soon Kate x

Kate said...

Get well soon Kate x

Andudei Hardyanta said...

Get well soon, I always waiting for your amazing art projects.

fathima said...

Oh no, all the best! Hope they find what it is and fix it in the most painless way possible xx

Katie said...

Sorry to hear that, and I do hope they get to the bottom of whats going on inside! All the best and get well soon :) oxox

Katie said...

Sorry to hear that,:( and I do hope they get to the bottom of whats going on inside! All the best and get well soon :) oxox

Stilin Studio said...

So sorry to hear about your health issue - hope you are feeling better!

jamie lou said...

Get well soon! xx

Hug said...

feel well darling
we await for your return

Kate said...

Thank you for the lovely get well wishes, they all brightened my day!