The blog post in which I waffle on...

By LittleDoodles - 1:18 PM



I think this is going to be one of those blog posts where I don't quite know where to start.  Also it's probably one that serves no purpose other than getting things off of my chest.  It's been a tricky year for me trying to find a balance between health and work.  The past few weeks the balance has tipped and not particularly in my favour.  I had intended to take the past few months off but various projects came up that I couldn't turn down so now I am feeling drained physically and mentally...my brain refuses to work and my body refuses to listen!  As a freelancer it's quite hard to switch off from work, especially when where you live is also your workplace.  Walking away when work is always there is more difficult than it sounds!  As is taking time off when you don't have much choice, enforced holidays are never as fun as you hope.  So now I am having to sit back and take stock of everything, try and get myself together and caaaaalllm down.


I don't really know what to do with myself, or whether I'll have the energy to commit to doing anything.  I hate sitting and doing nothing so I know it's going to be a bit of a struggle.  Try out a short course? Do some work experience? Sit and twiddle my thumbs?! Too many choices and no brain power to make one.

So does anyone have any advice, recommendations or words of wisdom?  I'll happily accept pictures of animals doing funny things too, in my case simple things really do please simple minds.

Waffling over, let the break begin.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments