Tuesday, August 01, 2006


Millions of dots and a cross eyed Kate later and here are some more experimentations. Any opinions?


Sara said...


Kathleen said...

I did a few pointilist pieces many years ago and boy does that take patience! Very lovely.
There is something about the little line drawing of the dress that I am really liking a lot. Beautiful piece!

Abigail said...

I love, love your pointilist work..really beautiful!!

I am so glad yo have a blog! I had no idea...I will be stopping by lots from now on {and thank you for the post on my work after ND..so sweet if you!}
hugs, xox

caroline said...

i would love to have artistic talent like that. those are gorgeous. do you do that for a living?

very cool.

but anyway, thank you very much for stopping by my blog. i am very much enjoying yours.


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger