Friday, March 26, 2010

For the Boys, Take Two


As Peacocks Hat mentioned on my last post, everything was a little on the pricey side. I suppose that's why I put them in the Gimme Gimme Gimme category, because they're more aspirational than anything. So I've put together another (equally covetable!) version that is a lot more appealing to me, and hopefully you, pricewise!


Uniqlo: Cotton crew neck sweater
Dylon: White fabric paint
John Lewis: Bow tie
ASOS: Suede brogue shoes
Topman: Grey marl jersey cardigan
Emma Ferguson: Tattoo brooch
New Look: Mens hooded duffle jacket
Ally Capellino: Tate shopper

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

.Sarah . Kathleen. said...

hi there :)
I sent you an email yesterday regarding how spectacular your bird drawings are (the post was from August of 08). I don't know how often you check your email... so I decided to comment as well.
I am a photographer from California, and I was google-image-searching for some inspiration for a new logo... and I came across your work. The last thing I would ever do is use someone else's art without asking permission first or giving credit. Sooooo.... would you mind if I used a couple of your creations in the process of creating a logo for myself? You would get full credit of course :)

Thank you.

Peacock's Hat said...

Once again, all beautiful :)

dan said...

hehe!! much better prices and love the suggestions (fabric paint, heart brooch) very cool ^^
think that it's a great idea to show alternative versions of the aspiring range!

Nishant said...

its gorgeous
home jobs india

Isabella said...

I like this all product for me.But here very high rate but am same product buy here.Am really crazy for their rate is very low but offer good product.If you want more information for this go here.

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger