Monday, March 15, 2010

Gimme gimme gimme...a mixed bag

There's no fixed Gimme Gimme Gimme theme today, it's simply bits and bobs that caught my eye over the weekend.
These Polaroid scarves by Philippe Roucou blew me away the first time I saw them. To be honest I'm surprised no one had made them earlier because of the square format fitting so well. Each print is a found polaroid, hence the name, which is what I really love...turning a random found object into a piece of wearble art.

I'm always on the hunt for heeled shoes that actually look comfortable so I tend to stick to wedges (mainly because I can balance in them). Plus I'm really digging the Yves Klein blue.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

threadandburied said...

Those Beau Coops wedges are incredible - great find. (I'm a huge fan of wedges too.) I wish somewhere actually stocked them!

Kim said...

The wedges are quite similar to the ones H&M had lately, maybe they'd be a good alternative? And yes, the polaroid scarves are brilliant - so simple!

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger