Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling Blue

I've been feeling a bit worn out and down in the dumps today but have no fear, this won't stop me digging out some lovely bits and pieces.  Maybe I'm just going through my own blue period...


agnes szucs said...

lovely shoe! but the rest of them a pretty nice, too!
I really, really like your illustrations!

Mishy Lane said...

Hi Kate

I got Mr Wendell in the mail and I love him so much! This is the first ever piece of original art I have bought. I am going out to some antique shops in the country next week to find a beautiful old frame to put him in. Thanks so much for your little package. You are such a beautiful artist!

Oh and I love these blue brogues:)


Martina Voigt-Schmid said...

Nice - i LOVE that collage-style of yours, it all looks so good and stylish :)


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger