Saturday, July 10, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle...

A while ago I was advised to start doing some light exercise for recuperation by a doctor.  "Resistance exercise" is what he called it...now the only resistance I know about when it comes to working out is the actual resistance to do any!  However, it must be done and after asking for some recommendations cycling came up quite a few times.  This has led to a growing obsession at looking at lovely bicycles (especially the ones here).  Which in turn has triggered a love of all things "bicycle" ...



2 comments:

ephemerette said...

PINK bicycle yay! How do you create your lovely collages? Love the bits of tape and vintage backgrounds.

vickeh said...

that pink Pashley is my dream bike, I'm making do with my old Raleigh till I can afford to upgrade. I think I can allow myself some pretty accessories from the sites you've posted though..

 

Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger