Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Mad for Mad Men

In honour of the imminent return of Mad Men, I offer for your viewing pleasure little Betty & Peggy (in bird form)

You can take a peek at Roger & Joan here
Click here to see them in all of their birdy glory on Flickr


ephemerette said...

Hello! I really love your illustrations and your blog - just wanted to let you know I've awarded Little Doodles a versatile blogger award over on ephemerette x

Rubie Hubie said...

Love these! :) You pictures are so great and refreshing :)

ipod skins

me! said...

I'm fallen in love with your illustrations...!! :)


Clare said...

Ooo your pictures have made me even more excited about new mad men. Who would have thought they would make such lovely birds!

nevertheless said...

they are gorgeous :)


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger