Monday, September 11, 2006

Charmed, I'm sure

I've never been a particularly big fan of Juicy Couture reminds me too much of Paris Hilton, who I don't really hold any aspirations to but I'm really liking some of their jewellery. Yes, it kind of borders the line between tacky and cute but sometimes I like it that way!
All found at eluxury


kstyle said...

well said. I couldnt agree more about PH. I love the russian doll charm. adorable. k

sulu-design said...

The first photo captured me immediately. How cute is that charm?!? I was dismayed to read that it's J.C., but I guess I should get over that, huh? Thanks for posting it - I probably would have bypassed it otherwise.

Joanne said...

I wouldnt have recognised these as JC, but what great little charms! The snow globe one is lovely!


Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger