Saturday, September 16, 2006

Some of my favourites so far, they're not what I'd call the prettiest outfits (and there were many) but they're definately outfits I'd love to wear. As much as I love all of the various fashion weeks, there always seem to be very few pieces I'd wear everyday, then again I don't suppose that's really the point of fashion week anyway is it?

Top row: Peter Som, Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera, Costello Tagliapietra, Vera Wang, DVF
Bottom row: Tory Burch, Luella, Luella, Matthew Williamson, Karen Walker, Proenza Schuler

I wonder if you can tell what kind of person I am from the outfits I've chosen? Hmm...

1 comment:

chare said...

i love luella, oscar de la renta, narciso rodriguez, proenza, carolina hererra...and the list goes on...

cool blog... will be checking it out more often



Little Doodles © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger